Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Role Call.......sign in please

Good Day!! Jesus is Awesome - His word is alive and ministers to our lives so powerfully. I would like to request a role call of all those who are following this blog, and participating in our Walking in the Word Adventure through the bible this year. I would like to consistently pray for your journey through the Living Word of God, but to do that effectively I need your name. You can leave a comment under this post with your name, or you can e-mail me at pastorph@alaska.net , either method would be fine.

As we move through the year I hope more of you will feel free to post comments, of encouragement or insight into the scripture. Please post your comments under the more recent posts, as we go along I will be deleting the older posts.
Prayerfully,
Pastor Paul

2 comments:

  1. I hope you know that I am in this for the year. Ella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you down, thanks.

    ReplyDelete