Wednesday, April 15, 2009

85 Wholehearted Years.....still going STRONG!!

Caleb's story warms my heart, challenges my resolve, and reminds me of the great rewards from our King for complete consecration - i.e. WHOLEHEARTEDNESS.

The passage of scripture from Joshua 14:6-15, is a powerful passage not only of Caleb's resolve but also of our God's faithfulness!! Let me share a few highlights with you:

"...the land on which your feet have walked will be your inheritance and that of your children forever, because you have followed the Lord my God wholeheartedly. ...So here I am today, eighty-five years old! I am still as strong today as the day Moses sent me out; I'm just as vigorous to go out to battle now as I was then....Then Joshua blessed Caleb son of Jephunneh and gave him Hebron as his inheritance." Joshua 14: 9, 10b, 11, 13 Niv

It's awesome what God can do with a life when it is given completely to Him!! Lord keep us wholehearted for you, strong and vigorous, filled with life and life abundant!!

May the Lord Jesus continue to bless you as you follow and serve Him.
Pastor Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment